Foothills Animal Shelter seeks to employ Good Humans with a passion to help animals.
All employees and volunteers are expected to embody the Shelter’s SPOT Values:
- Stewardship: Assume responsibility and ownership for our actions within our shelter and our community.
- Positive Culture: Create a safe, supportive environment for the health, wellbeing, and development of staff and volunteers.
- Openness: Nurture an innovative, inclusive, and creative environment that cultivates conversations and relationships that actively work towards the future.
- Team Oriented: Build relationship, embrace teamwork, and foster collaboration in pursuit of our Mission.
Thank you for your interest and make sure to check back as openings are added throughout the year.
Employees of Foothills Animal Shelter enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance (employee-only).
All benefits listed below, any marked with an asterisk (*) are available to part-time employees.
Health and Wellness
- Medical insurance – 100% employer-paid (employee – only)
- Dental insurance- 100% employer-paid (employee – only)
- Vision insurance – 100% employer-paid (employee – only)
- Life insurance – 100% employer-paid (employee – only)
- Long-term disability insurance – 100% employer-paid (employee – only)
- Employee assistance program (EAP)*
- Voluntary life and disability insurance options
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Dependent care flexible spending account (DCA)
- 401(k) retirement plan with discretionary employer match and immediate vesting*
- Accident, critical illness, and other ancillary benefit options
- Public service student loan forgiveness qualified employer
- Sick leave*
- Six paid holidays annually
- Four floating holidays after one year of service
- Discounts on pet food, pet insurance, and veterinary services*
- One waived adoption fee per year*
View open positions and apply!