Friends of Foothills Animal Shelter
Friends of Foothills Animal Shelter (FFAS) exists to raise direct funds for the Shelter and its important mission of making lives better for people and pets. FFAS is a 501c3 non-profit organization (FEIN 46-2809962) making donations tax-deductible.
FFAS is supported by a Board of Directors. These volunteer community leaders work in collaboration with the Foothills Animal Shelter’s Development & Community Engagement team to help lead fundraising efforts.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- PRESIDENT Adam French, Elite Financial Team
- VICE PRESIDENT Mike Berry, University of Colorado, Denver
- TREASURER Stephanie Campigotto, PwC
- SECRETARY Molly Ring, NREL
- Garrett Andersen, The Hughes Law Firm
- Kari Knowles, ATA Services, Inc.
- Stan Koniz, Retired
- Sarah Kublanow, CaptivateIQ
- John Pickard, City of Lakewood, Foothills Board Liaison
- Marlo Quade, Brick & Main Real Estate
- Emily Rockhold, HTLF
- Michelle Simons, Insight
- Cassie Tanner, AAA Colorado
- Non-Voting Member:
- Connie Howard, Foothills Animal Shelter
Foothills Animal Shelter Director of Development & Community Engagement Amanda Plank
Foothills Animal Shelter Executive Director Connie Howard