Pave the road to a forever home for orphaned animals! Donate your unwanted vehicle to help support the animals cared for by Foothills Animal Shelter.
How do I donate?
We work with an organization called Vehicles For Charity. The donation process is as simple as 1,2,3!
The Donation Process is quite simple and can usually be completed within five to ten days, just follow these steps:
- The initial inquiry, in the form of a phone call (866-628-2277) or completion of our online donation form below, takes only five to ten minutes.
- The donation is credited to Foothills Animal Shelter.
- The donor is instructed to remove the license plates from the vehicle and sign the title prior to pick-up.
- Vehicle pick-up is scheduled with the tow company.
- Depending on the condition of the vehicle, it is either taken to an auction for sale or to an auto crusher for recycling purposes.
- A donation acknowledgement as well as a thank you letter is mailed within 30 days following the sale of the vehicle per IRS requirements (upon receipt of a negotiable title).
For more information, check out our FAQ here.