Foothills Animal Shelter accepts in-kind donations from our Wish List.
How to host your own donation drive: Contact Becky Shrefler, Development and Licensing Coordinator, at [email protected] or by calling 720.407.5233 to notify the Shelter of your intentions to host a drive.
- After speaking with our Development team, you will be emailed the following documents to support your efforts:
- Hold your donation drive!
- Contact the Development Team to schedule the drop off of your donations
- Bring your donations to:
Foothills Animal Shelter
580 McIntyre St.
Golden, CO 80401
- Collect an in-kind receipt for your donations
- Check donations can be made out to: Friends of Foothills Animal Shelter
Please note, we cannot take donations of any medications, opened or unopened. If you have unwanted medications, visit the following locations to safely dispose of medication in the area:
- Sheriff’s Office/Jail Lobby, 200 Jefferson County Parkway, Golden
- South Precinct, 11139 Bradford Road, Littleton
- Mountain Precinct, 4990 County Highway 73, Evergreen
On behalf of the thousands of pets that enter our doors each year, thank you!