Hosting a Donation Drive is a great way to get involved with helping the homeless pets we care for every day!
For information on how to host your own donation drive, additional signage to use, questions, and if you wish to schedule a drop-off time, contact Ashley Havenner, Marketing & Event Coordinator, at [email protected] or at 720.407.5240.
Download our Donation Drive Toolkit here!
Please read these guidelines in order to maximize the impact of your donations:
- Items that are currently in the highest demand for the Shelter are listed on our Wish List.
- We accept monetary, gift card, and in-kind (item) donations. Check donations can be made out to: Friends of Foothills Animal Shelter.
- The best times for the Shelter to receive large donation drop offs are Tuesdays-Thursdays from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- We are located at: 580 McIntyre St, Golden, CO, 80401. Donations can be dropped off inside the Admissions Lobby, in the small area to the left when you enter through the Admissions Entrance.
- We can provide a tax receipt for any donation upon request.
- Donations that cannot be used by Foothills Animal Shelter may be given to another organization or sold with proceeds helping us continue our work in making life better for people or pet.
On behalf of the thousands of pets that enter our doors each year, thank you!